Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Ultimate ToF everyone! From here we will be working on restoring this site to what it once was! So, in otherwords we are going to need help ^^ So if you would like to help please hit me up -The Dark Princess

What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?

Go down 
+2
beasthaxorous
erick 4513 0036 6780
6 posters
AuthorMessage

What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:34 am

I want many things for Christmas, a Laptop and a 3DS are just some of them. But I think I'm gonna get a Ferrari for Christmas, then I can sell it and get a Laptop and a 3DS Very Happy XD
Back to top Go down

What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:32 pm

i wanted the legand of zelda skyland sword, but then wanted the 3DS, not like its gonna happend though, so im gonna get the legnad of zelda skyland sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 12:11 am

Lol nice, the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword sounds like a cool game, I think I read about it in Nintendo Power, and lol who knows you might get a 3DS, its only $160 now and I have enough money but I'm saving it for a Laptop lol

But that's all you want for Christmas? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 11:57 pm

I want a laptop. I think im gonna get some coal and a swift kick in the ass lol
Back to top Go down
erick 4513 0036 6780

Souls : 470101

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:24 am

It's kinda early for this IMO but I'd like mw3(modern warfare 3). That alone would make me^ happy
Back to top Go down
beasthaxorous

Souls : 2147950147
Location : not on the chatbox that often cuz im alwways being banned

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:35 pm

i want a laptop mw3 madden 2012 and ipod touch 4 for christmas
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

Souls : 150569062

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:28 pm

Laptop and Thats it i got all i wanted
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatetof.forumotion.com
DarkRose

DarkRose

Souls : 486706

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:36 am

Hmmmmm I want Sonic Genrations

What i'm probably getting is junk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:02 pm

Lol Alexx nice xD

Ooo good choice Erick, and omg I forgot about the timing of this...lol you're right a little too early my bad Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Lol nice Angel, seems everyone wants a laptop....obviously 'cause they're so awesome Very Happy

Junk Andrea? Lol trade it in for Sonic Generations ? Wal-Mart Customer Service FTW
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:18 pm

just mosrly so i can be hefw more
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

Souls : 484005

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:37 pm

going to become a super sayian for christmas joke not sure what I am going tobuy/get from friend and family etc even at my age i still enjoy christmas
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:39 pm

Lol Already no what im getting seth Razz
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:40 pm

something magical
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:16 pm

Princess Angel wrote:
just mosrly so i can be hefw more

Yeah ikr, I can do waaaaay more on my desktop than I can on my DSi, and faster too Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Lmao now THAT'S a funny Christmas joke Carl, nice one XD Not sure what I'm getting either although like I said a 3DS or Laptop would be perfect, and of course people at any age should still enjoy Christmas no matter what.

Lol Angel, something magical maybe? XD
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:32 pm

He will find out when christmas comes around
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:58 pm

thanks ryan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:35 pm

Lol I'm sure he will Angel. Razz

Np Carl

Oooo nice beast, Ipod Touch 4 FTW ! And then there's Gabe to fight with Madden 12 lol
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

Souls : 461501

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:41 pm

The GodFather wrote:
Lol nice, the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword sounds like a cool game, I think I read about it in Nintendo Power, and lol who knows you might get a 3DS, its only $160 now and I have enough money but I'm saving it for a Laptop lol

But that's all you want for Christmas? XD

red: i want a dsi for crismas please
mom: NO WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Lol, I'll give you my DSi if you get me a Flame Red 3DS. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?   What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you want for Christmas and what do you think you are getting for Christmas?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ToF :: Misc :: Trash Bin-
Jump to: