Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Ultimate ToF everyone! From here we will be working on restoring this site to what it once was! So, in otherwords we are going to need help ^^ So if you would like to help please hit me up -The Dark Princess

The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square Empty
PostSubject: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:17 pm

This place has it all, and everything is built for the Admins and Admins alone!

We have a Swimming Pool, a Hot Tub, a Massage Room (I get to be one of the massage people Razz), a Pool Table, and so much more!

This place is ever-expanding with new ideas and fun! You can do almost anything fun here! And the best part is... We're all Admins here, so you can do something illegal and the modify the post so no one knows! Hahaha, muahahahaha!

RULE NO. 1: No Posting More Than 5 Times.

-Rules will be added on when necessary.

(And don't you other Admins think of modifying the rules 'cause I'll go all Charlie Sheen on ya XD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Very Happy ADMINS ONLY! XD

goes in pool and plays dsi at the same time O.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:29 pm

WTFAWK IS WITH MY FROZEN OR VERY SLOWLY-MOVING POINTS!? XD

Very Happy ADMINS ONLY SUCKAS! XD

*Watches Red get electrocuted and his DSi explodes and a new one falls from the sky* O.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:41 pm

YAY I FIXED MEH POINTS Very Happy

Now to correct it I need to give myself... 1600 points? XD

500 For this thread, 500 for The First Thing That Comes To Mind, 300 for the first post here, 300 for the first post in The First Thing That Comes To Mind, 300 for the second post here and 300 for the second post there...... 2200 POINTS! O.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:57 pm

WHY IS YOUR SIG NOT APPERING!?
Back to top Go down
Eric The Hedgehog

Eric The Hedgehog

Souls : 477409

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:00 am

hi there Smile
Back to top Go down
http://gamingworld.forumotion.org/forum

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 5:19 am

* gives makar the ablity too go on here because he is my bro*

thats my early christmus gift too my bro makar XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:42 pm

THAT'S WHAT I WANNA KNOW ALEXX! Must I PM you my password then change it? o.o

Red that is an illegal early Christmas Gift! This is ADMIN'S CORNER! Just give him a puppy or something 'cause there's NO chance in HELL he's gonna be an Admin! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:38 pm

awww Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:40 pm

hmmmm

* throws a fat guy in the pool and runs*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:02 pm

Grrrr.... Fine, Makar can stay here. But he's NOT gonna be an Admin! *runs to the Pool Room and starts to cry then beats some Bald Guy with a Pool Stick* All better! Very Happy

*watches the fat guy do a cannonball and washes red into the Pool Room*

Well we're both here soo... Wanna play Pool? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:27 am

* kicks makar out of the admin conner*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:37 pm

Hi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 1:53 pm

hi alexx * gives alexx 4000 points
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:25 am

Hey guys! Happy i made the admin corner XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:19 am

*kicks makar outta the admin corner again even though he's not even in it right now XD*

Hi Alexx! And lol yes we're all happy you made the admin corner XD Whats up guys?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:36 pm

nothing * gets knifes and starts killing those crickets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 4:03 pm

Lol okay then, have fun killing those crickets. XD *calls Josh and tells him to bring Shen Hu over again*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:07 pm

* red runs away from teh pool when shen hu comes with a body slam on the pool*
red: RUNN!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Ryan: RUNNNNNNNN!!!!!

*Shen Hu Body Slams on the pool and gets everyone soaking wet with a Water Explosion o.o*

Ryan: At least it wasn't a Tsunami! Very Happy *sees Shen Hu get up on the diving board*

Ryan: Censored
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:33 pm

GO! LULLEND! USE PSYCHO CUT ON THAT FAT CAT TOO MAKE US LIVE! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:09 pm

Lullend? Combo of that Lucario and Gallade in your sig? XD

Psycho Cut hit the Fat Cat! We survived! Very Happy

....SHEN HU USED HYPER BEAM!

Ryan: Censored AGAIN! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:32 pm

lulled! use protect!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:01 pm

HEY! WHAT ABOUT ME!? XD Go Ludicolo! Use protect as well!

HYPER BEAM FAILED! Very Happy

SHEN HU USED ROAR OF TIME!

Ryan: I don't think this is a Fat Cat anymore... I think it is an ANGRY Fat Cat that knows legendary moves! Censored
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:56 am

Dark Prince Ryan of ToF wrote:
HEY! WHAT ABOUT ME!? XD Go Ludicolo! Use protect as well!

HYPER BEAM FAILED! Very Happy

SHEN HU USED ROAR OF TIME!

Ryan: I don't think this is a Fat Cat anymore... I think it is an ANGRY Fat Cat that knows legendary moves! Censored

LETS GET THEM! POLITOEED! USE HYPER BEAM!, NOW I WILL CAPTURE THE FAT CAT! * master ball* RED CAUGHT THE FAT CAT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square   The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Admin Relaxation And Spa-O-Fun Square
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next