Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Ultimate ToF everyone! From here we will be working on restoring this site to what it once was! So, in otherwords we are going to need help ^^ So if you would like to help please hit me up -The Dark Princess

Done with the fighting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Locanyo

Locanyo

Souls : 462001

Done with the fighting Empty
PostSubject: Done with the fighting   Done with the fighting I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:22 am

I am leaving ToF as a member because this fighting is out of control. I refuse to be caught in it anymore. I'll be on my site, but I'm done with this crap...
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

Souls : 150569062

PostSubject: Re: Done with the fighting   Done with the fighting I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:16 pm

awwwww Sad well angels now sad
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatetof.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Done with the fighting   Done with the fighting I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:10 pm

Umm... If I may ask... What fighting ?
Back to top Go down
Locanyo

Locanyo

Souls : 462001

PostSubject: Re: Done with the fighting   Done with the fighting I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 11:21 pm

... It was last night ryan, but i can't delete my account directly... which is what kept me here... that and Seth or Angel won't do it for me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Done with the fighting   Done with the fighting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Done with the fighting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ToF :: Misc :: Trash Bin-
Jump to: