Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Ultimate ToF everyone! From here we will be working on restoring this site to what it once was! So, in otherwords we are going to need help ^^ So if you would like to help please hit me up -The Dark Princess

Random Spamming !

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Random Spamming ! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Basically you can just spam whatever you want here, whether its something random and funny or just 'SPAM'

Spamming is fun when you Spam in the right way!

spam spam spam
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:17 pm

COOKIES!?!?!?!? DID SOMEONE JUST SAY COOKIES!?!?!?!? THAT'S ALMOST AS BAD AS CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... Oh damn!

Red: CHOCOLATE!?!?!?!?!? CHOCOLATE!?!?!?!?!? DID YOU JUST SAY CHOCOLATE!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ryan: DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID!?!?!?!?!? DO YOU SEE!?!?!?!?!? YOU JUST UNLEASHED RED: THE CHOCOLATE-THIRSTY MONSTER!!!!!!!!!! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:30 pm

STORY TIME !

Village People: O_O THAT KID IS EATING ALL OUR CHOCOLATE! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red: *eats more chocolate* Mmmmm yummy chocolate!

Ryan: I FOUND YOU RED! *melts all the chocolate and it flows into the river*

Red: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T EAT RIVER CHOCOLATE! GAH! *disappears behind a cloud of smoke...*

Village People: You saved us! Thank you so much! Now, we would like to do a Dance By the River in your Honor to thank you! Very Happy

Ryan: Uhh.. Okay, sure! ... Wait.... You aren't the REAL Village People are you? *sees a Cop, a Cowboy, a Worker, and the 4th guy I can't remember XD*

Village People: Why yes, yes we are! Who did you think we were?

Ryan: o_o I thought you were People from this Village....(lol)

Village People: *look at each other* Weeeeeeeell....WE ARE! *jumps to the river and does a Down By the River dance with a song*

Ryan: o.o

And that kids, is the Legend of Ryan, the Village People, the Down By the River Dance and Song, and the Infamous Fabled Chocolate River....Which coincidentally Ponce De Leon discovered instead of the Fountain of Youth and thought it WAS the Fountain of Youth !

So until the next Story Time....Later Village People! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:37 pm

Correction: The Legend of Red, Ryan, the Village People, the Down By the River Dance and Song, and the Infamous Fabled Chocolate River !

Sorry Red. XD

This short-story shall become a best-seller! I just know it! Then I'll get $14.9 Million and give a part of it to Red....And the Village People (Wait aren't they dead? Maybe their ancestors then XD)....And Ponce De Leon's ancestors....NOOOOOOOOOO I'LL BE GIVING AWAY TOO MUCH XD

Eh, I'll just give 'em like 50k each, that should satisfy 'em. Razz XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Morning Darko Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Morning Sexy how r u Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:46 pm

after last night great!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:47 pm

O YEA!!! Random Spamming ! - Page 3 3805231088
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:48 pm

enough with me fallin in love with myself XD i want sum crack Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:49 pm

yo ryan u got sum crack cause im sick of myself he pushed me to the point of smokin crack XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Well im srry for tryin to help u
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:50 pm

idc u dont tell me wat to do *punches darko in the face and breaks his nose* XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:51 pm

Tyler: Daddy where do babies come from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Well son when a man and woman love each other so much they....wait i cant tell u that go to ur room XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Tyler: Ok i will ask mommy Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Yeah, like mommy'll tell you that, not even I would tell you that at your age Razz

See Darko? I told you you weren't perfect for yourself! XD Here's some crack I just randomly found in my safe in my room under all my clothes in my closet XD *gives darko some crack and a few bandages for his bloody nose* Now you should go to the doctor....That thing's broken BAAAAAAAD XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Tyler: Ryan, will you tell me where babies come from?

Ryan: Sure. They come from females. Now run along and go play with your toys.

Tyler: Ok! Thanks Ryan!

Ryan: No Prob Tyler.

*whispers to Darko* See, I know how to handle kids too ;D XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:57 pm

Tyler:Daddy Ryan told me babies come from ladies now tell me how do they get in the lady XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:58 pm

Thnx for the crack and bandages Ryan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:59 pm

y dont u ask ryan XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Tyler: Ok daddy. well ryan how do they get in the lady?

Ryan: O crap idk this one XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Chinese Chapstick Chomp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:27 pm

adam gimme a CCC Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:05 am

Np for the crack and bandages Darko Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:06 am

Ryan: Oh crap I really don't know this one XD Umm lets see... They get in the ladies because they........were created there! Very Happy There we go XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:08 am

Adam gimme an ACC Very Happy American Chapstick Chomp XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Spamming !   Random Spamming ! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Spamming !
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next