Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Ultimate ToF everyone! From here we will be working on restoring this site to what it once was! So, in otherwords we are going to need help ^^ So if you would like to help please hit me up -The Dark Princess

Loveless From Final FantasyVII Crisis Core

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

Souls : 150570062

Loveless From Final FantasyVII Crisis Core Empty
PostSubject: Loveless From Final FantasyVII Crisis Core   Loveless From Final FantasyVII Crisis Core I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:27 pm

When the war of the beasts brings about the worlds end, the Goddess descends from the sky. Wings of light and dark spread afar. She guides us to bliss her gift everlasting

ACT I
Infinate mystry is the gift of the goddess. we seek it thus and take it to the sky. Ripples form on the waters surface. The wondering soul knows no rest.

ACT II
There is no hate,only joy, for you are beloved by the Goddess. Hero of the Dawn, Healer of worlds. Dreams of marrow hath shattered soul. Pride is lost. Wings stripped away the end is neigh.

ACT III
My friend,do you fly away now? To a world that harbors you and I? All that awaits you is somber marrow,no matter where there the winds may blow. My friend your desire is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess. Even if marrow is barren of promises, nothing shall foretell my return.

ACT IV
My friends the fates are cruel. There are no dreams,no honor remains. The arrow has left the goddess bow. My soul corrupted by vengence,hath endured eternal tourment to find the end of my journey in my own salvation and your eternal slumber.Legend shall speak of sacrifice at worlds end. The wind sails over the waters surface quietly but surly.

ACT V
Even if marrow is barren of promises nothing shall foretell my return. To become dew that quences the land, to spare the sands, the seas and the skies. I offer a silent sacrifce.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatetof.forumotion.com

Loveless From Final FantasyVII Crisis Core
Page 1 of 1