Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Ultimate ToF everyone! From here we will be working on restoring this site to what it once was! So, in otherwords we are going to need help ^^ So if you would like to help please hit me up -The Dark Princess

creepy pasta 1, Ns child hood

Go down 
AuthorMessage

creepy pasta 1, Ns child hood Empty
PostSubject: creepy pasta 1, Ns child hood   creepy pasta 1, Ns child hood I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:45 pm

( this would be a better story if you had Ns toy room while reading)
once there was a boy named N by genist, he was forced to be watching all those kids with pokemon they made him king for no resion, genist already had a kid, but would not be good, he thrashed, he threw toys at everybody, genist had enough and killed him, he threw the large toy at his head, and put it back, he then looked in the forest and found a kid, named N, and took him too the boys room,

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: creepy pasta 1, Ns child hood   creepy pasta 1, Ns child hood I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:50 pm

the edavenic is that when looking at Ns room, they say you might feel something, i made this story make you go in the blood and feel splashing, and the toys are all messed up, because this is proveing my fact, and N played with the toys, but coulden reach the toy up in the basket ball hoop too discover what happend....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: creepy pasta 1, Ns child hood   creepy pasta 1, Ns child hood I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:53 pm

the person that died was the guy saying
" i feel nothing when i go in that room, but you may feel....something"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: creepy pasta 1, Ns child hood   creepy pasta 1, Ns child hood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

creepy pasta 1, Ns child hood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ToF :: Arts and Media :: creepypastas-
Jump to: