Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Ultimate ToF everyone! From here we will be working on restoring this site to what it once was! So, in otherwords we are going to need help ^^ So if you would like to help please hit me up -The Dark Princess

Whats your favorite tv shows

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

Souls : 150570062

Whats your favorite tv shows Empty
PostSubject: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:48 pm

i like futurama,simpsons,being human,south park, dragon ball z kai and theres many more
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatetof.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:08 pm

Oh wow, let me name some to begin with lol

Pokemon (All Seasons), Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Family Guy, DBZ Kai, Avatar: The Last Airbender, some of the old cartoons on Boomerang (I.E. Perils of Penelope Pitstop, Hong Kong Phoey, Wacky Races etc.) and a WHOLE lot more....Just lemme think of 'em. Razz
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:07 am

I also like the fairly odd parents
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:19 pm

Old show right there, used to watch it but not anymore lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 1:10 am

i like pokemon ( 1st seris) dragon ballls ( the first) 1000 ways to die, and the most extreme
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:25 pm

Ah yes 1000 Ways To Die, excellent show! Very Happy As is DBZ and of course Pokemon, and I've never heard of Most Extreme lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:13 am

MR MIYAMOTO wrote:
Ah yes 1000 Ways To Die, excellent show! Very Happy As is DBZ and of course Pokemon, and I've never heard of Most Extreme lol

animal show about there abilitys and stuff like that ( like theres a myth when a certain kind of bettal clicks a person dies)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 6:35 pm

Dang, sounds like a cool show! I need to check it out lol

But that's an interesting Myth.. Reminds me of the Mummy series of movies lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:08 pm

it barlly comes on though...
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 11:47 pm

1000 ways to die rocks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Can't you find it on youtube Red? Wait....Damn copyrighting rules lol

Yeah, 1000 Ways to Die is an awesome show !
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Still to this day like Digimon, Code lyoko,Invader Zim, Catdog, and Angery Beavers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:33 pm

Only 3 I've heard of are Digimon (Which I watch when its on lol), Code Lyoko (Which I've heard of but never saw a full episode - I think lol), and Invader Zim (Which I've never seen a full episode of but I've heard of it), which is still on Nickelodeon today lol

No idea what Catdog is... And Angry Beavers? You sure its not.... ANGRY BIRDS? xDDD
Back to top Go down
Eve

Eve

Souls : 466200

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:32 am

I like:simpsons,american dad,pokemon,young justice,supernatural,generator rex,and south park.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:47 am

Forgo5 about supernatural.....Forgive me Sam and Dean
Back to top Go down
DarkRose

DarkRose

Souls : 487706

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 2:54 pm

Family Guy, American Dad, Cleavland Show, World's Dumbist, A Huanted, (Don't get to watch a lot) Looney Tunes, Farily Odd Perants, (The ones with out Poof) Spongebob (The ones before the movie) , Transformers, (I almost forgot about these XD) Transformers Armada, Transformers Animated ,Avatar The Last Air Bender and (Zuko is sexy in the 3rd season) Japanesee Sonic X (not that 4kids bull shit)

Thats all I can think of right now.
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

Souls : 485005

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:00 pm

^

family guy as andrea said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:13 pm

Family guy and american dad and the cleveland show
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:16 pm

or bones like that too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:25 pm

Thats pretty good
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 3:36 pm

also like startgate sg 1
Back to top Go down
x-Tweeky-x

x-Tweeky-x

Souls : 478600

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:12 pm

South Park, The Inbetweeners, The Cleveland Show, CatDog, Cow And Chicken, Rocko's Modern Life, Angry Beavers, Courage The Cowardly Dog, House, Shameless and many more C:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1411895982
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your favorite tv shows   Whats your favorite tv shows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your favorite tv shows
Page 1 of 1