Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Ultimate ToF everyone! From here we will be working on restoring this site to what it once was! So, in otherwords we are going to need help ^^ So if you would like to help please hit me up -The Dark Princess

Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
beasthaxorous

Souls : 2147950147
Location : not on the chatbox that often cuz im alwways being banned

Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? Empty
PostSubject: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:53 am

I feel so bullied : ) ._.
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

Souls : 150569062

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:56 am

Cuz i love hearing u mouth XD ur unbanned Beasty
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatetof.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:24 pm

Lol Court xD

I really have no idea why you keep getting banned Beast, but being ToF's Sherlock Holmes I shall investigate and apprehend the culprit for you, and for Justice ! Wahahaha ! xDD
Back to top Go down
beasthaxorous

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:45 am

I was banned again Sad(((( u ppl r such bullies lucky i aint know how to hack lol jk =p
Back to top Go down
beasthaxorous

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:59 am

WHY?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:05 pm

Cuz i warned u to stop spamming my chat box....ull be unbanned on friday
Back to top Go down
beasthaxorous

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:12 am

i had stopped spamming tho u banned me for that than unbanned then i stopped spammin then the next day i go on and im banned
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:19 am

OMFG NO U DIDNT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:07 pm

Lol beast

Alright beast, IF you post like red does it isn't considered spamming. And idk about da next banning I'm still investigating, but you should be unbanned now since I tried to unban you yesterday morning, about 24 and a half hours ago lol, and it didn't work, so you must be unbanned
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:17 pm

He kept posting the same idiotic picture over and over again. it was getting on my freaking nevres . i warned him and so did Darko. Thats why i banned him
Back to top Go down
beasthaxorous

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:10 am

That is really lame how r u going to ban some1 from chatbox just bcuz they proved u wrong ryan and angel plz talk to your people in power
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:23 pm

You mean that picture of that.. Uhh.. rapping thing? Lol don't know how to describe it xD

But that seems like a perfectly fine reason for a temp ban beast, just listen to your higher-ups and you'll do just fine. Very Happy (This coming from a guy who screws over authority when its someone or something he doesn't like or approve xDDD)

And beast....Proved who wrong in what? O.o
Back to top Go down
beasthaxorous

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:26 pm

I proved dark king wrong that suicune and raikou werent considered leegies inth metagame so he got all stfu im always right and banned me for awhile XDXDXD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:49 pm

Lmfao, ohh so this has to do with Darko. Well since I'm doing the investigating on this.. And since it has to do with Darko.. YOU'RE IN THE CLEAR! XDDD

But lmao nice one, Raikou and Suicune are legends though, just not ubers Razz
Back to top Go down
beasthaxorous

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:51 pm

they arent ubers cuz there stat total isnt over or equal to 660 they arent even psuedo legends
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:54 pm

That's what I just said. Lol

And the game treats 'em as legends but in the Metagame they're not legends or even pseudo legends, you're right on that lol
Back to top Go down
beasthaxorous

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:04 pm

leggies not ubers i mean
Back to top Go down
beasthaxorous

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:05 pm

thank u ryan but i was talking about the metagame lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:08 pm

Yeah legends not ubers, and I was talking about the metagame too beast lol But you're welcome =p
Back to top Go down
beasthaxorous

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:56 am

I see how it is he can disrespect me and nothing happens but if I strike back i'm banned
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:03 am

u asked for it beast dont taunt me or darko
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Hey! He's perfectly fine with taunting darko! Just don't taunt the following people:

Angel
Seth
Adam

And.. that's it I think! xD If they tell you to stop, then stop. That is all. You people are now excused from Ryan's Class on Know When To Taunt and Know When To Not Taunt !
Back to top Go down
beasthaxorous

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:33 am

I so knew i would be banned for that lol
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:14 am

Deserved ir
Back to top Go down
beasthaxorous

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:44 am

lol told u u didnt wanna hear it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???   Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Y AM I ALWAYS BEING ABNNED FROM CBOX???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ToF :: Misc :: Trash Bin-
Jump to: