Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Ultimate ToF everyone! From here we will be working on restoring this site to what it once was! So, in otherwords we are going to need help ^^ So if you would like to help please hit me up -The Dark Princess

The Chain of Command

Go down 
+2
beasthaxorous
The Dark Princess
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

Souls : 150570062

The Chain of Command Empty
PostSubject: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:01 pm

Ryan and I lead this site. If we can not be found than Seth and Darko make our decisions for us until we come back. If neither one of those two can be found than Will,Red,and Alexx are all in charge.
If none of the following people are on,God forbid,than Makar and Chris are in charge. If none of the people listed are on (very unlikely) than the highest ranking member on at that time is in charge.

Anything these guys say or do goes. Ryan and I will rule over there decisions. If you argue with any of the people listed above,it will result in an automatic IP Ban.

I want no whining about the order of this chain. I made it all on my own and it will become a law,today,September 1st,effective immediately.

Last edited by Angel Summers on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatetof.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:02 pm

...Wow, I gotta say I'm truly impresssed. This has all the show of importance you can get, excellent job !

I agree with all of it and I will add it in the Site Rules, I only have 1 question: Why IP Ban? Wouldn't just Forum Ban be better? Everyone breaks the rules once in a while lol

And I thank GOD that Red you or I am basically always on, 'cause this site in control of Makar....Too horrifying to imagine. Lol
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Yea i just figured that in like 5 mintutes so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:19 pm

MR MIYAMOTO wrote:
...Wow, I gotta say I'm truly impresssed. This has all the show of importance you can get, excellent job !

I agree with all of it and I will add it in the Site Rules, I only have 1 question: Why IP Ban? Wouldn't just Forum Ban be better? Everyone breaks the rules once in a while lol

And I thank GOD that Red you or I am basically always on, 'cause this site in control of Makar....Too horrifying to imagine. Lol

lol he wouldn't get far because he's not a admin XD
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:07 pm

If it got down to that well lets just say hed be in command
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:42 am

I'm in tier 3, wee, I'm a McLauren
Back to top Go down
beasthaxorous

Souls : 2147951147
Location : not on the chatbox that often cuz im alwways being banned

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:10 am

didnt know you could be banned from chat from proving a person wrong
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Prince
Ichigo Kurosaki

Souls : 497202

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:20 am

but i ended up proving you wrong, beast Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:13 pm

Red wrote:
MR MIYAMOTO wrote:

lol he wouldn't get far because he's not a admin XD

Lol ikr, a Mod running a site is just wrong though, it should be illegal XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:18 pm

5 minutes Angel? Daaaaaang lol Nice ! And yeah he'd be in "command", but luckily that'll never happen as long as I live ! xD

Lol Will

Lol Beast/Seth, btw Seth if you proved him wrong....Shouldn't you be banned from the chatbox? Razz jk lol
Back to top Go down
beasthaxorous

Souls : 2147951147
Location : not on the chatbox that often cuz im alwways being banned

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:24 pm

seth i was talking about my arguement with dark king XD nthe world doesn't revolve around U ya know lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:51 pm

Lol

That sounds like a funny arguement though, wish I was there xD
Back to top Go down
The Dark Princess
Princess
The Dark Princess

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:30 pm

Seth automaticly takes my postion. So beast, get over it, seths judgement goes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:50 pm

I love my Mercedes-Benz McLauren... it is a sexy car
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:59 pm

Wait, Seth takes over your spot? Ohh you mean when neither of us are around yeah, lol okay

Lol Will...I'm glad you like your sexy car xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Hey, in NFSC, the McLauren is a tier 3 car. Exotic btw...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:44 pm

NFSC? Tier 3? o.o

Cool! And yeah, it sounds pretty Exotic lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 4:45 am

What about me?! >Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:58 pm

You were added in there, just squeezed in like a fresh glass of orange juice. XD You see "and Alexx are in charger"? Yeah, that's YOU! XD
Back to top Go down
Princess Rosalina

Princess Rosalina

Souls : 463100

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:29 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:08 pm

Lol, thanks, not sure if it'll all be redone when we remodel the site but it shouldn't be, I'd assume these rankings will stay the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:54 pm

XD @beast
Back to top Go down
Locanyo

Locanyo

Souls : 463001

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:02 am

I am no longer in this chain... edit please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:12 pm

Actually, you are Will. Why do you think you aren't in this chain anymore ?
Back to top Go down
Ichigo Kurosaki
Prince
Ichigo Kurosaki

Souls : 497202

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:18 pm

he said that before his admin had been given back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chain of Command   The Chain of Command I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chain of Command
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next