Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Ultimate ToF everyone! From here we will be working on restoring this site to what it once was! So, in otherwords we are going to need help ^^ So if you would like to help please hit me up -The Dark Princess

Kingdom Hearts III

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kingdom Hearts III Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts III   Kingdom Hearts III I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:07 am

Prolouge:The Nobodies Memories

A far off dream like a scattered memory...
A scattered memory like a far off dream...

I've been having these weird thoughts lately.Like is any of this for real or not?This endless slumber has been bugging me for a while.

I wake up on a beach and find these...creatures and a person staring at me.But these creatures are different compared to the normal moogles or goblins.One had the appearance of a blue and white panda.It had a scallop on it's small chest.Another appeared to be a tiny pig with big round eyes and a huge grin.The last was a small green snake with a confident look and smile.It's tail tip was a leaf.When I started to ask all these questions about where I was,who was she and what were they,she put a finger to her lips and and motioned me to a cave she started walking to.I would always feel strange about following since in horror and suspense movies,things very bad happened in dark,damp caves."But she looks really innocent and sweet," I always think."Just like Hanna" I counteracted in my head.I took my chances and approached the cave with the highest defense I could get without a weapon.She and the creatures bow down to this man.He says his true name was Ansem.He then tells me,"Do you remember your true name?""Of course!It's [insert your name here]!"I would exclaim.He introduced the girl as Namine.He calls the creatures pokemon.The panda is called Oshawott,the pig is Tepig and the snake is named Snivy."You must choose 1 of these 3 pokemon to be your summon pet."Ansem says.I guess my dazed look was easy to spot."A summon pet is a pokemon that aids you in battles." Namine said."Who said anything about battles?!"I asked."Just pick one [name here]."Ansem said.I decided to just go with it.

Now,who should I choose?
Oshawott
Tepig
Snivy

Authors note:Well audience,I hope you enjoyed the prolouge to this unoffical version of Kingdom Hearts III.All characters in KH3 belong to Square Enix and Nintendo,to whom I'd like to thank for making excellent games,and keeping billions of people around the world entertained!Now,in some areas around the prolouge,you read [name here].The original name to be put here is Roxas.You can use that name when it mentions [name].But if you want to actually BE IN the story,imagine your real name or username is the [name].***At the end,you read,"Now,who should I choose?".Leave a comment if you want and say who you chose as your 1st summon pet.I will be writting a story for Oshawott,Tepig,and Snivy each(yes,3 different topics for each of 'em.).Oshawott's story will be marked W-type for water.Tepig- F-type for fire.Snivy=G-type=grass.Each type will have different things happening at different times.If you've played KH or KH2,this is similar to choosing between the sword,staff,and shield.Now,please enjoy Kingdom Hearts III.***
Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts III
Page 1 of 1