Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Ultimate ToF everyone! From here we will be working on restoring this site to what it once was! So, in otherwords we are going to need help ^^ So if you would like to help please hit me up -The Dark Princess

Kingdom Hearts III(W-Type)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kingdom Hearts III(W-Type) Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts III(W-Type)   Kingdom Hearts III(W-Type) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:10 am

Chapter 1:The One With Water

"Ansem,I choose Oshawott!"I said.Oshawott jumped with joy and started hugging my leg.Tepig and Snivy moped and slumped against a wall."A wise choice,[name]."Ansem said slowly.he then got up and Namine ran to his side."[name],your journey to save the world begins here with your very first pokemon Oshawott!"Ansem exclaimed.Oshawott jumped onto my head when Ansem mentioned him."Namine,the key."Namine went into a darker corner of the cave and got out a huge key."This is the keyblade.It's the only way you can save the world and defeat...him."Namine explained."Him?"I thought."In due time [name].This keyblade is equipped with the keychain Aquajet.Along your journey you'll find many keychains afoot.Keychains will change the keyblade's appearance as well as the summon pet inside the key.Do not worry,if you are to find more keychains,the pokemon the keychain is connected to will reside in that chain."Ansem explained.Namine handed the key to me.Oshawott jumped down from my head and touched the Aquajet.He started glowing and particles of him were absorbed into the chain.

Oshawott is now your summon pet!

"Now [name] to test your mettle.Seifer!Come!"Ansem said.A guy with a scar on his face and a bandana walked in from the darkness."This is the chump I have to face?Looks like a scared little Lillipup.Hope you got more bite than bark [name]!"Seifer said."What'd you say punk?!"I shouted."You heard me."Namine stepped in to break it up."Not in here Seifer!Go OUTSIDE the cave.Maybe the beach?"Namine said.Seifer grunted and walked outside."Follow me [name]." Namine said.I did as told and followed her.Seifer was standing on the beach and got out another keyblade."Where did he pull that out from?"I murmured.He literally pulled it out from his pocket and the things huge..."[name],in order to call out the pokemon in your keychain,think it's name 3 times in your head and point the key downward.If it's a new keychain and you don't know what it contains,think the keychain's name once and point upward."Hey pansies,I don't have all day" Seifer shouted.I got ready and started running towards him.He took up his blade and started walking towards me.I started bashing at him but he blocked every slash.I delivered one more attempt and he parried it.I got hit in the chest."C'mon chicken wuss.I still haven't even sent out my ace."Seifer said."It's obvious that he's trained in defense,"I thought."If I can break through it somehow...Maybe this'll work."I ran towrd him and aimed for his head.He blocked it."Yes!"I thought.As he blocked,I pushed my force on his keyblade and did a frontflip on it.Before landing,I kicked him in the back and he staggered and fell down.I quickly kept bashing him in the back until a force pushed me back.I looked to see what happened,I saw a Snivy.It's vines had pushed me back."Loser,meet MY summon pet,Snivy."Seifer said while coughing out blood."I can't beat up a pokemon."I thought.I just need to endure it.I started running towards Seifer to deliver the final blow.It's weird,I knew I was running,but I wasn't going anywhere.I looked up and saw Snivy's vines keeping me in place.I rolled under the vines and jumped up between the 2 vines.I pointed my key downward and thought'"Oshawott'Oshawott'Oshawott!"Oshawott delivered some slashes to Snivy's vines with his shell and cut them short.With the vines out of the way and Oshawott handling Snivy,I ran towards Seifer and clashed swords more than 30 times.Each slash had failed.Seifer attacked my keyblade and had me stagger back.He the made 3 hits to my head.Oshawott dashed to my side and blocked another hit to my head with its shell.He then used something called Water Gun and shot Seifer in the head.Snivy ran over and tried to whip Oshawott from behind,but I blocked his Vine Whips.Snivy then tried to hit me,but I grabbed its vines and restricted him from hitting Oshawott."Time to finish this!"I said.I swung Snivy towards Seifer and hit him in the face."Snivy got your tounge Seifer?"I boasted.Oshawott started laughing at Seifer.Oshawott started hugging my theigh.I grabbed,Oshawott hugged him,and said,"Thank you!I couldn't have won without you Oshawott!"He then scurried up onto my head."Good work [name]!I knew you would win!"Namine said.Seifer got up and brushed himself off."Lucky shot twerp.But big mistake.You just made yourself an enemy."Seifer said as he walked off.
Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts III(W-Type)
Page 1 of 1