Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Ultimate ToF everyone! From here we will be working on restoring this site to what it once was! So, in otherwords we are going to need help ^^ So if you would like to help please hit me up -The Dark Princess

Kingdom Hearts III(G-Type)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kingdom Hearts III(G-Type) Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts III(G-Type)   Kingdom Hearts III(G-Type) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:56 pm

Chapter 1:The Chosen Grass Wielder

"Ansem,I choose Snivy!"I said.Snivy smiled and turned his nose up against Tepig and Oshawott.Tepig and Oshawott got angry and would have attacked Snivy if Namine didn't step in to break it up."A wise choice,[name]."Ansem said slowly.he then got up and Namine ran to his side."[name],your journey to save the world begins here with your very first pokemon Snivy!"Ansem exclaimed.Snivy stuck his tounge out to the other two when Ansem mentioned him."Namine,the key."Namine went into a darker corner of the cave and got out a huge key."This is the keyblade.It's the only way you can save the world and defeat...him."Namine explained."Him?"I thought."In due time [name].This keyblade is equipped with the keychain RazorLeaf.Along your journey you'll find many keychains afoot.Keychains will change the keyblade's appearance as well as the summon pet inside the key.Do not worry,if you are to find more keychains,the pokemon the keychain is connected to will reside in that chain."Ansem explained.Namine handed the key to me.Snivy used his vines and touched the RazorLeaf.He started glowing and particles of him were absorbed into the chain.

Snivy is now your summon pet!

"Now [name] to test your mettle.Tidus!Come!"Ansem said.A guy with an eager look and brown hair ran in from the darkness."Oh yea!It's about time I get a decent opponent,Ansem!You just let me take care of this oaf!"Tidus said."I like your spirit,but that's not gonna help you in battle today!"I shouted."Yada,yada,yada,c'mon will ya?"said Tidus as he sprinted outside."Follow me [name]." Namine said.I did as told and followed her.Tidus was standing on the beach and got out another keyblade."Where did he pull that out from?"I murmured.He literally pulled it out from his pocket and the things huge..."[name],in order to call out the pokemon in your keychain,think it's name 3 times in your head and point the key downward.If it's a new keychain and you don't know what it contains,think the keychain's name once and point upward."Aww,Namine quit wasting time!Im getting bored!"Tidus shouted.Before I could get ready he dashed towards me and kept slashing at me.I blocked three swipes and dodged one.Quickly caught me on the rebound and hit me 10 times,hard.I started bashing at him but he blocked every slash.I delivered one more attempt and he parried it.I got hit in the chest."I'm just gettin' started [name]!Get up and fight!"Tidus taunted."It's obvious that he's trained in power,"I thought."If I can somehow use that against him...Maybe this'll work."I ran toward him and clashed swords over 20 times,each clash getting weaker in my end"Gotta endure it!"I thought.We clashed swords 18 more times and I frontfliped over him just as he thought we would clash again!"I'm not done yet!"I thought.He blocked my obvious slash at his head.As he blocked,he pushed my force on his keyblade and threw me into the air with it."Now!"I thought,"Snivy,Snivy,Snivy!"Before landing.Snivy appeared and used Vine Whip to entangle Tidus.I quickly kept bashing him after I landed.To the head,to the arms,to the stomach,to the legs.I was on a roll until the vines got burned and untangled.I looked to see what happened and saw Tepig with fire going through it snout."Hey Mr.Blitz Ace,meet MY summon pet,Tepig!Suits me huh?"Tidus said while streching his arm."I can't beat up a pokemon."I thought.I just need to endure it.I started running towards Tidus to deliver a few more blows.Just as I got near him,Tepig made a fire dome around Tidus and himself.Tidus stuck his tounge out at me and Tepig stuck his tounge out at Snivy.Snivy and me growled in a helpless way."Gotta think"I thought.I looked around to try and find something.But I just wasn't sure what to do with those crashing waves making noise in the background....I then looked at the water."That's it!Snivy,form a giant leaf using Vine Whip and get all the water you can carry with it!"I ordered.With the vines,Snivy made a giant leaf and cuped a large amount of water with it.After that,I told Snivy to get on the tip of my key and dump the water on the fire domes.They were left defenseless and I delivered a few more blows as well as the final one.Tidus fell down and Tepig's particles went into his keychain.Snivy sneered at Tidus' defeat.I grabbed Snivy hugged him,and said,"Thank you!I couldn't have won without you Snivy!"He then tried to push me away."Oh,sorry."I said as I put Snivy down."Good work [name]!I knew you would win!"Namine said.Tidus got up and brushed off some sand."Grrrr!!I'M NOT GONNA FORGET THIS,YOU HEAR ME?!He then ran off into a distant jungle.

Last edited by Infinite Roxas on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I've got my reasons.)
Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts III(G-Type)
Page 1 of 1