Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Welcome to Team ToF's Website. Please enjoy yourself!
Team ToF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome back to Ultimate ToF everyone! From here we will be working on restoring this site to what it once was! So, in otherwords we are going to need help ^^ So if you would like to help please hit me up -The Dark Princess

Kingdom Hearts III(F-type)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kingdom Hearts III(F-type) Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts III(F-type)   Kingdom Hearts III(F-type) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:42 am

Chapter 1:The Being with Fire

"Ansem,I choose Tepig!"I said.Tepig jumped with joy and started rubbing against my leg.Snivy and Oshawott moped and slumped against a wall."A wise choice,[name]."Ansem said slowly.he then got up and Namine ran to his side."[name],your journey to save the world begins here with your very first pokemon Tepig!"Ansem exclaimed.Tepig jumped onto my head when Ansem mentioned him."Namine,the key."Namine went into a darker corner of the cave and got out a huge key."This is the keyblade.It's the only way you can save the world and defeat...him."Namine explained."Him?"I thought."In due time [name].This keyblade is equipped with the keychain Flamethrower.Along your journey you'll find many keychains afoot.Keychains will change the keyblade's appearance as well as the summon pet inside the key.Do not worry,if you are to find more keychains,the pokemon the keychain is connected to will reside in that chain."Ansem explained.Namine handed the key to me.Tepig jumped down from my head and touched the Flamethrower.He started glowing and particles of him were absorbed into the chain.

Tepig is now your summon pet!

"Now [name] to test your mettle.Riku!Come!"Ansem said.A guy with silver hair and deep blue eyes walked in from the darkness."You remind me of a friend with that key in your hand.I'm looking forward to this!Riku said."He's so calm looking,I thought.And yet,he seems to have an...aura that seems like he doesn't take a loss very well..."Riku walked outside."Follow me [name]." Namine said.I did as told and followed her.Riku was standing on the beach and got out another keyblade."Where did he pull that out from?"I murmured.He literally pulled it out from his pocket and the things huge..."[name],in order to call out the pokemon in your keychain,think it's name 3 times in your head and point the key downward.If it's a new keychain and you don't know what it contains,think the keychain's name once and point upward."Namine,put up or shut up." Riku said.I got ready and started running towards him.He took up his blade and started walking towards me.I started bashing at him but he dodged every slash.I delivered one more attempt and he parried it.I got hit in the chest."Is that it?I still haven't even sent out my winner."Riku said."It's obvious that he's trained in speed,"I thought."If I can use his speed against him somehow...Maybe this'll work."I ran toward him and aimed past him.He dodged it."Yes!"I thought.As he jumped backwards,I pushed my force to deliver more damage and hit him in the chest.Before stopping,I frontfliped and kicked him in the nose and he staggered and fell down.I quickly kept bashing him in the stomach until I started gasping for air.I looked to see what happened and saw an Oshawott using Water Gun.It's water was choking me.."Meet MY summon pet,Oshawott."Riku said while coughing out blood."I can't beat up a pokemon."I thought.I just need to endure it.I started running towards Riku to deliver the final blow.Oshawott had used it's scallop and tripped me.I jumped back up and dodged a Water Gun.I kept running sideways to avoid water and jumped up just as water hit my shoes.I pointed my key downward and thought'"Tepig,Tepig,Tepig!"Tepig delivered a Tackle to Oshawott and stopped the water.With the water pressure out of the way and Tepig handling Oshawott,I ran towards Riku and clashed swords more than 30 times.Each slash had failed.Riku attacked my keyblade and had me stagger back.He the made 3 hits to my head.Tepig dashed to my side and endured another hit to my head with its body.He then used something called Flame Charge and tackled Riku in the head.Oshawott ran over and tried to shoot Tepig from behind,but I blocked his Water Gun.Oshawott then tried to hit me,but I grabbed its shell and reflected it at himself."Time to finish this!"I said.I threw Oshawott's shell towards Riku,but he dodged it.Knowing Oshawott,he scrambled to get his scallop back and hit Riku in the face"Don't choke Riku!"I boasted.Tepig started laughing at Riku.Tepig started smiling at me and I rubbed his head and said,"Thank you!I couldn't have won without you Tepig!"He then scurried up onto my head."Good work [name]!I knew you would win!"Namine said.Riku got up and brushed himself off."Hmph,Riku grunted.Know what dweep,you just made an enemy you don't want to mess with anymore."
Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts III(F-type)
Page 1 of 1